Recipes Using Zucchini:
- Healthy Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from Ambitious Kitchen. I’ve used both maple syrup and honey in this recipe and both are delicious! I’ve also used regular milk instead of almond milk, and it’s still just as yummy. My family LOVES this recipe. It’s a staple in our house.
- Lemon Blueberry Cake– Secret ingredient: zucchini! A perfect summer time cake.
- Zucchini Tater Tots– A play on the classic kid food, these tater tots squeeze in extra veg but not the extra carb.
- Zucchini Tuna Cakes– A favorite in our house, these tune cakes have oats, cheese, seasoning and zucchini!
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Cookies– These cookies use bananas and honey as sweeteners instead of refined sugar. Add in the veg and it’s a pretty healthy cookie.
- Lemon Zucchini Bread- The combination of the lemon flavor with the moisture of the zucchini is delicious. A must try!
Kitchen Tools For Processing Zucchini
- Cuisinart 14 cup Food Processor- I had a smaller food processor but upgraded to this one because I LOVE the size for shredding zucchini to freeze for the winter.
- Kitchenaid Spiralizer Attachment– This attachment kit was a game changer for us! You can use it to make zucchini “noodles” or create spirals or ribbons of other veggies. We use two pieces of the kit to peel and slice apples for apple sauce. What a time saver!
- Food Saver- I use my Food Saver all summer long to vacuum seal broccoli, corn, green beans, zucchini and meats. I love being able to freeze local produce in perfect quantities for dinner or my favorite recipes. I don’t have this exact Food Saver as ours is an old model. But it’s worth every penny as it saves me from making extra trips to the grocery store in the winter.
(This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.)