Local Sources of Peaches:
(Help me add to this list! Send me a message if you know of another location I can add)
- Bush’s Apples- We purchased our pears, apples and peaches from Bush’s in New Era, Michigan. They also have a variety of other seasonal produce available. Check out their Facebook page to get an update on what’s available.
- Gavin Orchards in Coopersville, Michigan- Gavin offers a wide variety of pre-picked peaches. Contact them to be put on their mailing list. Or follow them on Facebook or twitter for updates on which varieties are available for purchase at their farm.
- Rasch Cherries- Located in Conklin, Michigan, Rasch Cherries has sweet and sour cherries available for u-pick and we-pick. In late summer into fall, they have apples and peaches available for u-pick.
- Wells Orchards– Located in Grand Rapids, Wells Orchards has U-pick and we-pick cherries in the spring followed by we-pick peaches and apples in the summer and fall. Their market also has fresh, locally grown blueberries, plums, pears, apricots and vegetables.
- Morrison Orchards- Their roadside stand is located on Maple Island Road in Fremont. Stop by throughout the summer and fall for cherries, corn, peaches, apples and pears.