Local Sources of Meat:
Come back and watch this list grow. Use the Contact Tab if you’re a farm who wants to be listed or if you have a farm to recommend.
- Twisted Maple Farm– Located on Durham Road in Whitehall, Michigan, Twisted Maple Farm offers eggs, chicken, pork and beef from their Scottish Highland cows coming in 2019. Like their Facebook page for updates on their farm.
- Hidden Creek– Located in Muskegon, MI. Husband and wife team Crystal and Lee run Hidden Creek farms tucked away on River Rd. They offer pork, beef, chicken, turkey and lamb. Hidden Creek also offers seasonal fruits and veggies, and eggs. Contact them for ordering/purchasing information. Be sure to stop by their Facebook page as well to see updates on what’s in season and to get information about their events.
- Lundell Farms– Located in North Muskegon, Lundell Farms offers pork, chicken, turkey, and lambs. They also offer a CSA program, so you can pair their delicious meat with their seasonal vegetables. Stop by their Facebook page and get updates on the excitement on their farm.
- The Fish Monger’s Wife- Located in Norton Shores, The Fish Monger’s Wife carries Lake Michigan whitefish, trout, perch and smoked fish. You can also find “non-local” sources of fish such as halibut, salmon and shellfish like shrimp and scallops. The freshest fish you will find around! Check out their Facebook for up to date information on what’s in stock or stop by their shop or the Muskegon Farmer’s Market (May-September).
- Creswick Farms- located in Ravenna, Michigan, Creswick farms offers beef, pork, chicken , turkey, and lamb as well as sausages and bacon. Check out their website for ordering information and for local businesses selling their products.