Since backyard flocks are on the rise, it’s becoming easier to find local eggs in your community. Here are some local sources in West Michigan. If you have a favorite stand that sells eggs, share it with us!
- Stibitz Farms- located on White Lake Drive in Whitehall, Stibitz offers something for every season; eggs to start the season, followed by everything to asparagus in the spring to Christmas trees in the winter. Check out there Facebook page for updates on what’s available.
- Tri-County Feed in Montague,Mi- I love this egg find! They don’t always have eggs but they do always have an amazing selection of garden supplies, animal feed and the friendliest staff ever. Worth the stop to check on eggs.
- Lundell Farms- Located in North Muskegon (more like South Whitehall), visit Lundell Farms for the eggs, come home with fresh seasonal produce and locally raised meats. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for availability.
- Twisted Maple- Located on Durham Road in Whitehall, Twisted Maple offers non-GMO fresh eggs, as well as pasture raised pork. Stop by their farmstand for some seasonal vegetables as well. Find them on Facebook for updates on what’s available at their farm!
- Hidden Creek Farms- Located off River Rd in Muskegon, Hidden Creek offers duck, quail and chicken eggs. Also check out there meat, seasonal produce and flowers.
- Creswick Farms– Located in Ravenna, Michigan. They also sell a variety of meats.
- Crisp Country Acres- Located in Holland, Michigan, Crisp Country Acres provides eggs, meat, and a huge assortment of seasonal produce. Visit their farm store or find them at the Muskegon Farmer’s Market.