Local Sources of Apples
(Be sure to find orchards on Facebook or Instagram to see when their season begins and ends, varieties grown and operating hours. Also, it’s helpful to verify forms of payment before heading to the orchard).
*Note: Not all these locations are U-pick. Check individual websites and FB pages for info on U-pick and we-pick**
- Bush’s Apples- We purchased our pears, apples and peaches from Bush’s in New Era, Michigan. They also have a variety of other seasonal produce available. Check out their Facebook page to get an update on what’s available.
- Robinette’s Apple Haus- Located in Grand Rapids, Robinette’s offers U-pick cherries and apples. While there, try some of their baked goods, get lunch at their lunch counter, sample some cider, go for a hayride and jump on their jumping pillow. Grown up, don’t forget to try there wine and hard cider in their tasting room.
- Rasch Cherries- Located in Conklin, Michigan, Rasch Cherries has sweet and sour cherries available for u-pick and we-pick. In the fall, they have apples and peaches available for u-pick.
- Kooistra Orchards- Located on Maple Island Road in Twin Lake, Kooistra Orchards offers U-pick and we-pick apples. Find them in Facebook to see U-pick days and available varieties.
- Morrison Orchards- Their roadside stand is located on Maple Island Road in Fremont. Stop by throughout the summer and fall for cherries, corn, peaches, apples and pears.
- Gavin Orchards– Located in Coopersville, Gavin Orchards offers cherries, peaches, apples and pumpkins.
- Lewis Farms- Located in New Era, Lewis Farms is a fun-filled place to bring the family. Pet and feed the animals, roll around in the corn bin, be silly on the jumping pillows and head out to the orchards for some apple picking. Their market also sells seasonal fruits and veggies, doughnuts, baked goods, ice cream and much more!
- Stibitz Farm– Located on White Lake Drive, the Stibitz Farm farmstand has an array of seasonal produce as well as honey, maple syrup, and eggs. Come back in the winter for a beautiful Christmas tree!